Chat With An Expert
With decades of experience in the Medical Marijuana Industry, we can help answer all your questions.
Talk to us, let us know what you need.
Call us at 406-403-0722 or fill in the form below and send us a message.
316 Bridge Street
Belt, MT 59412
Sun: 11am to 5pm
Get in Touch for Deals & Updates
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers.
These answers only serve as a guide.
Consult the State Government’s website (link here) for the latest information.
How do I register as a cardholder in Montana?
To register as a cardholder in Montana, you will need to apply online through he TransAction Portal (TAP), link here.
The following is required by the state when submitting an application:
- Photo of registered cardholder applicant.
- Copy of MT Driver’s License, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport. If submitting a passport, you will also need to submit a proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement).
- For minor cardholder applicant, a copy of MT DL, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport of legal guardian.
- Signed Physician Statement.
- Name and address of Montana Medical Marijuana Provider (Higher Capacity).
Where do I get the most up to date information about Montana State regulations?
The information we provide on our website may not be the most accurate infromation as the state department may make changes to Medical Marijuana Laws at any time. Always check the Montana Department of Revenue Cannabis Control Divison Website at the links below:
How long are MMP medical cards valid for?
After submitting a new (or renewal application), you will have access to a temporary card which can be printed from TAP. You must have a physical copy of the temporary card for use.
When should I submit my renewal application?
You need to submit your renewal application at least 30 days before its expiration date. That will allow for sufficient processing time. Renewal notifications will be emailed by the state gov 30 days before cards expire.
What card changes must I report to the state department?
Any changes in the following information must be submitted to the department within 10 days to avoid being revoked from the registry:
- Mailing address
- Request to be removed from registry